How to pay e-challan: In a plan to enhance traffic the executives with no human obstruction and to handle defilement, Punjab Safe Cities Authorities (PSCA) propelled the e-challan framework in Lahore, a year ago in September 2018.
The ANPR cameras that have been introduced everywhere throughout the city are utilized to recognize traffic violators. Following their distinguishing proof process, the e-challans are then dispatched to the street number of these violators.
Read More: Alert! Hyundai Ioniq spotted once again
These electronic tickets accompany the redesigned office of paying fines by means of the Internet through web based managing an account with the snap of a catch as opposed to remaining in long lines for a huge piece of the day.
This was to be sure an extraordinary advance taken by the specialist to make e-ticketing process free of debasement and bother free for the general population of Lahore. The expert is working widely to present indistinguishable framework in different urban communities of Punjab from well.
Much time has been passed since the framework was propelled in the city, yet at the same time, many individuals are remarking on social locales with respect to how one can check the e-challan on the web and how one can pay it on the web. In this blog, we will let you know folks a well ordered technique with respect to how one can without much of a stretch do both the errands?
How to check e-challan on the web?
- Anybody can check the status of the e-challan against their vehicle by just visiting echallan.psca.gop.pk.
- Simply enter the CNIC and vehicle enrollment number, it will demonstrate to you the status of your e-challan.
- You can undoubtedly download and print the e-challan also.
How to pay e-challan in Lahore?
- On the off chance that the specialist has sent the challan to your home simply go to the closest part of Bank of Punjab and National Bank of Pakistan and pay the fine.
- You can likewise pay the e-challan through Bank of Punjab ATMs. No compelling reason to remain in long lines, simply go to the closest branch and present the fine through an ATM.
- On the off chance that you are issued an e-challan, however never got it conveyed to your home or you lost it, visit the expert’s site download, print it and after that submit it.
- Note here that an Android portable application is being worked on for online installment of e-challan.
- The application will be propelled soon by the Punjab Safe Cities Authority to encourage the inhabitants to an a lot more noteworthy degree. When the application is propelled, it will be accessible on the Play Store and the occupants can download it effortlessly on their cell phones.
- The application will enable the general population to effectively check the status of e-challan against their CNIC and enrollment numbers whenever of the day.
- In addition, individuals will be a single tick far from checking their present status of any pending e-challan and paying it through the incorporated BOP versatile saving money.