Most Followed Leader on Social Media
Most Followed Leader on Social Media: PTI executive and furthermore the plausible head administrator hopeful, Imran Khan, is the seventh most took after world pioneer on Twitter. The PTI-boss, with his alluring and winning nearness on the web, has made him a mainstream figure in the realm of Twitter. Imran, who is set to take vow on eleventh August, has 8.17 million supporters on Twitter.
He went past Canada’s head administrator Justin Trudeau (4.26 million supporters), French executive Emmanuel Macron (3.2 million adherents) and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (1.4 million devotees), even before he turned into a contender for PM-deliver.
The cricketer-turned-government official is prominently known for his online nearness alongside his gathering individuals, who utilize web based life stages adequately.
Donald Trump is the most taken after world pioneer with an incredible 53.4 million adherents.
Here is the rundown of the most took after world pioneers on Twitter:
- USA’s Donald Trump (53.4 million devotees)
- India’s Narendra Modi (43.3 million devotees)
- Pope Francis (17.7 million devotees)
- Turkey’s Tayyip Erdogan (13.1 million devotees)
- Jordan’s Queen Rania Al Abdullah (10.6 million devotees)
- Indonesian President Joko Widodo (10.2 million adherents)
- Pakistan’s Imran Khan (8.17 million adherents)